MAG Aerospace and Logos Technologies announced today that the ultra-light Redkite wide-area motion imagery (WAMI) sensor has been successfully tested aboard a Cessna 206 turboprop in Carthage, North Carolina.
- Thomas W. Weston, CPA, Joins MAG Aerospace Board of Directors
- AASKI Technology, A MAG Aerospace Company Awarded OASIS Pool 1 & 3 IDIQ
- AASKI Technology, A MAG Aerospace Company Achieves Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI®) Version 2.0, Maturity Level 3 Appraisal
- MAG Aerospace Joint Venture Wins OASIS SB Pool 3 Award
- Nicholas Veasey Joins MAG Aerospace as Chief Financial Officer