MAG Aerospace and Logos Technologies announced today that the ultra-light Redkite wide-area motion imagery (WAMI) sensor has been successfully tested aboard a Cessna 206 turboprop in Carthage, North Carolina.
- MAG Aerospace Software Development Center CMMI Appraised
- USSOCOM Partners with MAG Aerospace SMT Division
- 6 Lessons Learned from Aerial Fire Detection Management
- General (Ret.) Peter Schoomaker Joins MAG Aerospace Board of Directors
- MAG Australia/Skybase Successfully Conduct Commercial UAS Demonstration