MAG Aerospace and Logos Technologies announced today that the ultra-light Redkite wide-area motion imagery (WAMI) sensor has been successfully tested aboard a Cessna 206 turboprop in Carthage, North Carolina.
- MAG Employee Recognized for Work with Folds of Honor Organization
- MAG Aerospace announced Winner of a Silver Florida Sterling Manufacturing Business Excellence Award
- Brigadier General Rodney Boyd New Commander of the Illinois Army National Guard
- MAG Donates Drone to Marshall County, Alabama Sheriffs Dept.
- MAG Aerospace’s MC-208 Guardian Down Selected for Phase 3 of USSOCOM Armed Overwatch Program