The DHSO of the Inspector General released a report concluding that the Custom and Border Protection’s UAS Program was neither meeting its flight hrs goals nor its program expectations.
- MAG Aerospace Wins $258M Army PEO IEW&S, PM EW&C Systems Engineering Technical Assistance Contract!
- AWARD ANNOUNCEMENT: WOLF RAPID MAC IDIQ Win
- MAG Aerospace and Boldend Complete Airborne Cyber Testing
- MAG Kicks Off Diversity & Inclusion Partnership With Best Buddies
- MAG Wins Contract For Turnkey Fixed-Wing ISR Services In Africa